With the world moving increasingly online, your digital presence needs to have the ‘wow’ factor, now more than ever. We offer a range of digital services across web and social media to ensure your online footprint is the best shape it can be.
It is vital that professional services firms pay adequate attention to their social media presence and have a strong, engaging website as search ranking is now heavily influenced by these factors. If potential clients cannot find you immediately online or are put off by uninteresting, incomplete or unused social media channels, you will be at a severe disadvantage compared to your competitors.
Your website is your shop window to the world. Nearly all consumers will look for a firm’s website on Google before making the decision to buy, so your site needs to be enticing, eye-catching, user friendly and convince them to commit their hard-earned cash.
We offer the following to help uplift your web presence:
- Website audit to examine functionality, navigation, aesthetics, SEO, social media workability, and user experience. A mini ‘essentials’ or more extensive audit can be chosen, with further options to check GDPR compliance, adherence to EU Cookie Law (fines of to EUR 30,000 for cookie non-compliance, and EUR 20 million for non-compliance with GDPR), and backlink checks.
- Clear and concise website brief to be given to your web developers to implement changes to uplift presence (following an audit).
- Liaising with your web developers to implement the changes, overseen by our expert team.
- Messaging and purpose workshop to define your elevator pitch, strapline and keywords for your website copy. This can also be presented back to your teams.
- Website copy advice around wording for partner bios, sectors, services, values / about us section, CSR copy, or any other aspect of web copy.
Social media services
Done well, social media is instrumental in driving new business, increasing client engagement and making your firm’s brand stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
Whether you’re looking to get started or want tailored advice on a new campaign, our social media team can help.
Our consultants are experts on:
- social media policy – we will write your policy to give you peace of mind when embedding social media within your organisation
- campaign strategy and content – we will work with you to develop your existing content to make it suitable for the various social media channels and to identify where new content can be created
- crisis strategy – we will work collaboratively to identify how to avoid a social media crisis within your firm and, if a crisis does happen, how to handle it
- monitoring – from the outset, we advise on how to measure and define success.
- Social media audit, looking at the output of your channels around tone of voice, types of content, levels of audience engagement, use of imagery, mentions and hashtags, and branding.
- Development of comprehensive social media strategy, which provides advice on wording of posts, timing, imagery, frequency of posting, hashtags and mentions, how to share links to third-party content in an optimal fashion, audience engagement tactics, and digital outreach, as well as providing KPIs and indicating which metrics provided by the platforms are most useful for analysis.
- Social media channel management – we will take over the running of your digital channels, putting out content in line with best practice guidelines and reporting monthly on results.
Social media training
We provide a range of training courses specifically for professional service firms where our objective is to get individuals and teams fully comfortable with social media.
Our tailored courses include:
- Social media training for fee-earners on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Training for marketing teams
- One-to-one training where one of our consultants will help you set up your social media profiles and answer all of your questions about how social media can work best for you.
Take a detailed look at our training courses
- Paid advertising on social channels to improve follower count and reach of posts
- SEO programme undertaken to optimise search ranking (via a trusted third party)
- Outsourced creation of video/s (via a trusted third party)
- Newsletters to disseminate content to your marketing database